Thank you for your interest in using Digital LinCS to help streamline the PAP and HMAP application process for your patients and case managers.
To get started, your clinic or organization can schedule a demo with one of our Digital LinCS consultants to learn more about pricing and the benefits of using our platform.
After signing a service agreement and BAA with our company, Community Expert Solutions LLC, we ask that you do the following:
Check your email for any Digital LinCS referrals. We will send an encrypted email to your case manager(s) to request an appointment for HIV/STI testing and to get a prescription for the appropriate medication(s).
- The encrypted email will also include a completed PDF of the PAP/HMAP application and supporting eligibility documents to complete the application.
- Please return the PDF with the prescribing physician's electronic signature and relevant prescription information (contact information, NPI #, etc).
- We will require the prescribing physician to complete a 2-factor authentication to submit their signature.
- We will not store or share the esignature with unauthorized 3rd parties.
- Complete a brief survey confirming you have secured a medical appointment for our Digital LinCS client and affixed the esignature to the requisite application forms to complete the PAP/HMAP application.
If you have any questions, concerns, problems or suggestions on how to improve this process, please email us at email@example.com or call us between 8am-6pm EST on Monday-Friday via 984-377-2886 to let us know. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are always working on improving the website and program to make it user friendly.