Yes, there is an annual fee to have a licensing agreement with Community Expert Solutions, LLC to use the Digital LinCS platform. We have a tiered annual fee based on how many patients your organization serves. Schedule a demo today with one of our Digital LinCS consultants to learn more!
Digital LinCS is free for your uninsured and underinsured patients to use!
The licensing agreement includes:
- access to our database of eligible patients who have completed PAPs and HMAP
- an easier mechanism to submit and renew PAPs and HMAP applications electronically
- help tracking and contacting patients every 2 months to keep their contact information up-to-date (yes, we'll do that for you!)
- PrEP and HIV educational materials
- Digital LinCS promotional materials
If you have Digital LinCS patients who cannot pay their copay, we will cover the cost through our non-profit arm, 2BeatHIV.org. Just fill out a brief survey and we'll remit payment directly to your clinic to cover the cost of your patient's copay.
We cannot guarantee that your patient will be approved for the patient assistance program or that they will get their medications for free; however, we will do everything we can to help your patient get the lowest price possible and to help you keep their application updated.
To get started using Digital LinCS, click here!
If you have any questions, concerns or problems, please email us at email@example.com or call us between 8am-6pm EST on Monday-Friday via 984-377-2886 to let us know. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are always working on improving the website and program to make it user friendly.