We are an online platform that enables uninsured and underinsured people to easily apply for patient assistance programs and the HIV medication assistance program provided through North Carolina's Department of Health and Human Services.
What we do for you:
- Refer eligible patients with completed applications to your clinic for medical visits to get HIV/STI tested and get medication prescriptions
- Provide you with a mechanism to bill for uninsured and underinsured patients
- Track and follow-up with patients who may be lost to care
- Send text reminders about application renewal periods
- Engage with vulnerable populations via social media
- Provide a streamlined mechanism to refer patients to wrap-around service providers in our network
- Provide copay assistance for Digital LinCS patients visiting your clinic who cannot afford upfront appointment costs (through our copay assistance program for PrEP referrals provided by 2BeatHIV.org)
If you have any questions, concerns or problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us between 8am-6pm EST on Monday-Friday via 984-377-2886 to let us know. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are always working on improving the website and program to make it user friendly.