- Individuals with the following types of insurance are eligible for HMAP and will be served through UMAP:
- Insurance plans with no prescription coverage.
- Insurance plans that only offer a prescription discount card.
- Insurance plans that do not cover HIV medications. • Insurance plans with prescription caps at or below $1,200.
- Insurance plans with prescription caps greater than $1,200, but only after the individual has spent down the benefit to below $1,200 dollars.
- Medicaid benefits that do not include prescription coverage (e.g. Medicaid Family Planning Waiver (FPW)).
- Medicaid Spend-down (Medicaid Deductible)
If you have any questions, concerns or problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us between 8am-6pm EST on Monday-Friday via 984-377-2886 to let us know. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are always working on improving the website to make it user friendly.